SELLS ALL BELONGINGS
TRAVELS THE WORLD
FINDS REMOTE ISLAND
CLIMBS MOUNTAIN ON THAT ISLAND
MOVES INTO CAVE
CRIES IN THE CAVE BECAUSE THAT IS STILL NOT FAR ENOUGH TO ESCAPE FEELS
And this part gets me every time. The hop! The laugh! And that damn infectious smile!
Mars comes in to kick some ass and take names. Rei Hino does not mess around.
her girlfriend is fighting to save her life right in front of her but anthy just feels like drinking exactly 100 milkshakes
look sometimes you have cravings you just can’t stop
and her milkshake brings all the girls to the yard
This is a one-shot I wrote back in january for Hotaru’s birthday, that I just realized I never posted here on tumblr. So Enjoy.
Title: Saturn and the Princess
Character: Hotaru Tomoe, Neo-Queen Serenity, Chibiusa
Pairings: Hotaru and Chibiusa friendship
Word Count: 1048 words.
Summary: That’s the problem when your best friend is a time traveller from the future, what happens when the future catches up with you.
Do you like stuff I write about Game of Thrones?
Have you ever thought like “whoa, I wonder what Fae would write like if she actually proof read her stories and thought about them for more than 5 minutes?”
Do you wanna know what show Tyrells would be like if I wrote them?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, GUESS WHAT:
No you don’t understand how frustrated I am that we always depicted the Apostles as old men, especially when it comes to during-Jesus-alive stuff.
They were probably late teens to early 20s, given the time and the description and some Biblical passages.
They were not ancient old men with long ass beards and wrinkles at the Last Supper.
They were young adult rebels with a cause.
where my punk-rock apostles at
And none of them was WHITE.
- Stannis letting tiny Renly sleep in his bed after a nightmare
- Tiny Renly being the ringbearer at Stannis’s wedding
- Stannis bailing Renly out of jail for some kind of drunken misconduct
- Teen Renly stealing Stannis’s car so he and Nym Sand could go partying together
- Stannis carrying sleeping Renly around like a sack of potatoes (any age)
- renly likes to think he’s a beacon of wisdom and good judgment so he is offended when the kids don’t come to him for advice
- renly buys shireen books and video games that stannis deems “inappropriate”
- he is the first one to buy robert’s boys alcohol when they’re underaged
- he dropped baby joffrey once and has regretted it his whole life
- he likes to pretend that the littlest are his children and use them to hit on dudes
1. The cashier at who never asks ‘paper or plastic,’ and so Stannis has to clear his throat and pull out his reusable tote bags pointedly.
2. The kid who he can’t prove is selling Renly pot but totally is, who also has a perfect GPA
3. Literally everyone who has ever said anything remotely less-than-positive about his daughter’s physical appearance
4. Rhaegar Targaryen, who Robert rants about for all the wrong reasons (although deep down, though Stannis doesn’t like to admit it, he is also a least favorite because he makes Robert so upset).
5. He pretends its Loras until one night when Loras calls him at 2am saying that Renly was drunk and crying at a college party after somebody asked him what happened to his parents— Loras took him home and is making sure he sleeps it off, but maybe Stannis should come visit tomorrow and talk to him?
when u dislike a song on an 8tracks but u dont dislike it enough 2 waste a skip on it so u just gotta suffer thru
THE MOON PRIDE ALBUM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES!
The first three songs (Moon Pride, Gekkou, and Moon Revenge) are performed by Momoiro Clover Z. The following three songs are strictly instrumental!
If you live outside of the US, simply search “Moon Pride” on itunes, and it will be available in your country!
Enjoy listening my fellow moonies!! It all sounds AMAZING. Have it on repeat!!
YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS!!!!!! THE MOON PRIDE ALBUM IS ALMOST IN THE TOP 100 ON ITUNES. This is just absolutely AMAZING. AHHHHH It’s currently at 122!!!!
Well, I just dropped $14.34 New Zealand on this. I was impressed it was actually available on our iTunes store - there are often big delays on licensing.